Saturday, June 25, 2011

junque journals..part 2

Hey,
Today I'm excited to finally get to show you the incredible junque journal that was made for me by my friend Diana over at www.ddesignspaperpearls.blogspot.com.  This is an amazing, amazing book.  If you don't believe me, just take a look at the cover!!  Love it!!  So much detail!!  Each page is SO COOL!!   I really can't say enough about this journal, except for a big big "Thank You"!!  I love the book and I'm really looking forward to all the fun I will have playing with each page!  YAY!!  Below are my photos of the book.  What you don't know though, is that along with the journal, Diana also sent me a RAK of totally cool charms, ribbons, and a ton of tags that she made with some really fantastic stamps!!  Love them all!!
Thank you again Diana!!













No comments:

Post a Comment