Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tim Holtz dress form swap photos...

Hey,
I just finished another swap from Life on the {Scrap} Beach.  This is the "TH dress form swap" hosted by Kate and it was a lot of fun.  And so easy!!  I'm totally addicted to making dress forms now.  LOL..
Anyway, I used crackle paint on the base of my dress form and then added distress ink and paint to the dress.  The paper is Tim Holtz "vintage shabby".  I used glossy accents and lots of glitter on the butterfly and I thought it would be fun to add a bit of whimsy with a copper birdcage that I made from the new smaller Tim Holtz bird cage die.  I think I mentioned earlier of my love of all things "Tim Holtz".  All in all, I think I'm happy with the final product. Things have been busy here in between all my crafting.  My daughter has been getting ready to go to prom on Saturday (I'm not ready for her to go to prom....) and my son is getting ready to celebrate his first communion.  All my babies are growing up!!  So, I have family flying in (shout-out to #1mother-in-law and fellow crafter....thanks for coming to celebrate with us..) and lots of good things to look forward too.  Ok, so thanks for reading and enjoy the photos and leave me a comment...



1 comment: