Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break!!














It's finally spring break in the Hanson family.   This year we decided to pack up and head to Philadelphia Pennsylvania.  Not exactly the warmest spot in the country, but we are so excited for this trip.  We are off to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and our new little nephew Ben.  We were also hoping to see some really cool things as well.  Here are some photos of our first day.  It was really cold and WINDY here!!  But the sun came out the whole day, so I am truly grateful it decided not to snow.  Just to let you know, I took over 400 photos on day one alone.  I managed to quickly pick just a few of my favorites.  We saw SO much in just this one day.  Philadelphia is an amazing place.  I love it!!  My photos posted are just some of the historic places we visited.  We also did walk to China town (amazing!!!) and the Reading Market (amazing x 2!!).  Tomorrow we do the "Rocky" steps and off to Valley Forge.   Enjoy!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment