Friday, October 12, 2012

Getting ready for my first craft fair...

Hey!!
I know it's been forever since my last blog entry.  Unfortunately life with 3 very busy kids,hubby and now 2 cats just kind of put my blog on the back burner for awhile.  But I'm back in the swing of all things crafty and hoping to keep posting more often.
Big News!!!!!
I've decided to do a craft fair.  Scary!!!  Thanks to a lot of support (and I mean A LOT of support and encouragement) from my family and friends, I've sent in the application and I'm getting ready for my first show.  It's a month away from tomorrow and I've been crazy busy working on all sorts of projects.  Lots of altered fun!!  Tags, books, journals and my new favorite project...altered boxes.  Love it!!  So much fun.  I'm gonna try and post some pictures of my projects over the next few days.  Here are a few photos of two of my altered boxes using the Graphic 45 paper "Ladies Diary" and "Cirque".  I really loved playing with both of these paper collections.   To go along with the "Ladies Diary" altered box, I also made a sweet little mini book.  Just something simple to tuck into the box.   Enjoy!!:)












 

No comments:

Post a Comment